[Continuous batch system Features]
- By adjusting flux in the tank, control processing energy and assumed count of passes.
- Because of colloid's characteristic rheology, unprocessed matter is sucked into mixing section preferentialy.
- Bubble air free processing because of liquid seal condition in the vessel. Suppression of cavitations is possible by controlling the pressure in the vessel.
- The tank is in liquid-sealed condition while processing time, so there is no air bubble. Controling cavitation is possible by adjusting the pressure in the tank.
- To prevent short pass problem, processing matter is injected into the mixing section directly from a nozzle.
- Temperature condition is an important factor on dispersion.